- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 22 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 23 days ago
- June 4: Ford Mustang Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
2003 Ford Thunderbird
2003 Ford Thunderbird Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Coil Failure6
- Cylinder Failure1
- Dies While Driving1
- Goes Into Limp Mode1
- Leaking Gaskets1
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Thunderbird Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Thunderbird compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Thunderbird overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Thunderbird.