- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 5 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 8 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 20 days ago
2003 Ford Thunderbird
Worst 2003 Thunderbird engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coil failure6
- cylinder failure1
- dies while driving1
- leaking gaskets1
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Thunderbird Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Thunderbird compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Thunderbird overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Thunderbird.