- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 1 days ago
- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 5 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 14S23: Fuel Filter Bracket Mounting
2015 Ford Transit
A separation of the fuel filter from the cross member will disrupt distribution of fuel to the engine, thereby inducing an engine stall. An unexpected engine stall while driving increases the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Mounting
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015 Ford Transit vehicles manufactured July 28, 2014, to August 7, 2014. In the affected vehicles the fuel filter bracket mounting may detach from the frame cross member over time.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will install a reinforcement plate, free of charge. The recall began on December 19, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 14S23.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Quarterly Report 2014-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Miscellaneous Document - Press Release
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TSB
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.