- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 11 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 17 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 14S23: Fuel Filter Bracket Mounting
2015 Ford Transit
A separation of the fuel filter from the cross member will disrupt distribution of fuel to the engine, thereby inducing an engine stall. An unexpected engine stall while driving increases the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Mounting
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015 Ford Transit vehicles manufactured July 28, 2014, to August 7, 2014. In the affected vehicles the fuel filter bracket mounting may detach from the frame cross member over time.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will install a reinforcement plate, free of charge. The recall began on December 19, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 14S23.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Quarterly Report 2014-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Miscellaneous Document - Press Release
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TSB
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.