- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 10 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
Ford Recall 15C05: Incorrect Seat Belt Label/FMVSS 209
2015 Ford Transit
In the event of a safety issue with the affected seat belts, the vehicle owner may not be able to identify the seat belt if the seat belt label does not include a date of manufacturer.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015 Transit vehicles manufactured March 1, 2015, to April 10, 2015. The affected vehicles may have been built with seat belt assemblies that have seat belt labels that are missing the required belt model and model year and instead state "prototype sample." As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 209, "Seat Belt Assemblies."
- Ford has notified the one fleet owner affected, and a Ford representative will travel to the vehicle locations to install a new label that includes all of the required information. There will be no charge for this service. The recall began on June 12, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 15C05.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.