- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 16 days ago
Ford Recall 15C05: Incorrect Seat Belt Label/FMVSS 209
2015 Ford Transit
In the event of a safety issue with the affected seat belts, the vehicle owner may not be able to identify the seat belt if the seat belt label does not include a date of manufacturer.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015 Transit vehicles manufactured March 1, 2015, to April 10, 2015. The affected vehicles may have been built with seat belt assemblies that have seat belt labels that are missing the required belt model and model year and instead state "prototype sample." As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 209, "Seat Belt Assemblies."
- Ford has notified the one fleet owner affected, and a Ford representative will travel to the vehicle locations to install a new label that includes all of the required information. There will be no charge for this service. The recall began on June 12, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 15C05.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.