- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 0 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 0 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 1 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
Ford Recall 17S34: Water May Enter The Trailer Tow Module
2015 Ford Transit
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire. Turn signal, instrument cluster or seatbelt pretensioner problems can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Ford Transit vehicles, equipped with a trailer tow module. Water can enter the tow modules and corrode the wiring causing issues such as rapidly flashing turn signals, loss of instrument panel display, an electrical short and possibly the deployment of seatbelt pretensioner.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will add a drainage hole in the driver's door stepwell and incorporate a fuse into the vehicle's wiring harness, free of charge. The recall began on February 9, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S34.
- Documents (8)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Media Correspondence
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - October 24, 2017SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 17S34
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.