- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 28 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 30 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 32 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 35 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 36 days ago
Ford Recall : Seat Back May Not Stay Upright/FMVSS 207
2017 Ford Transit
In the event of a crash, if the seat back moves, the seat occupant has an increased risk of injury.
- National Van Builders, Inc. (National Van) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Ford Transit vehicles equipped with Freedman GO-ES Foldaway Seats, part numbers 43705, 45467, 48923, and 75719. When the back seat cushion is rotated from the stowed position to the upright position, the seat cushion may not remain locked into place when under load, such as in a crash or a sudden stop. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 207, "Seating Systems."
- National Van will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the foldaway seat, free of charge. The recall began November 26, 2018. Owners may contact National Van customer service at 1-508-222-2272.
Click a tab for more information.