- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes Nearly 617,000 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 14 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 46 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 53 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48357
2020 Ford Transit Connect
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2019-2020 Transit Connect vehicles built on 28-May-2018 and through 03-Oct-2019 may exhibit the park aid intermittently inoperative and/or an intermittent park aid fault. This may be due to a parking aid module (PAM) software issue. To correct the condition, update the PAM using the latest software level of the appropriate Ford diagnostic scan tool. For claiming use causal part number 15K866 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.