- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 11 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 14 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
1996 Ford Windstar
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Windstar wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel studs broke off causing alloy wheel to fall off1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts16
- NHTSA: Tires15
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 14
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Multi Piece1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.