- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 2 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 15 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
Ford Recall 99B10: Ford/Overhead Console Bracket
1999 Ford Windstar
If the console does fall down, it could distract the driver or possibly strike a front seat occupant.
Structure — Body
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Minivans. The overhead console rear retaining bracket can develop cracks and separate, allowing the overhead console to become loose and possibly fall down.
- Dealers will install a redesigned retaining bracket in the same location as the original retaining bracket.
Click a tab for more information.