- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 99B10: Ford/Overhead Console Bracket
1999 Ford Windstar
If the console does fall down, it could distract the driver or possibly strike a front seat occupant.
Structure — Body
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Minivans. The overhead console rear retaining bracket can develop cracks and separate, allowing the overhead console to become loose and possibly fall down.
- Dealers will install a redesigned retaining bracket in the same location as the original retaining bracket.
Click a tab for more information.