- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 99B10: Ford/Overhead Console Bracket
1999 Ford Windstar
If the console does fall down, it could distract the driver or possibly strike a front seat occupant.
Structure — Body
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Minivans. The overhead console rear retaining bracket can develop cracks and separate, allowing the overhead console to become loose and possibly fall down.
- Dealers will install a redesigned retaining bracket in the same location as the original retaining bracket.
Click a tab for more information.