- November 16: Ford Recalls F-Series Super Duty Trucks With LED Headlights recalls | 6 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 17 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 24 days ago
2003 Ford Windstar
2003 Ford Windstar Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure166
- Torque Converter Failure20
- Car Shutters When Accelerating10
- O/D Light Flashing2
- Strong Burning Smell,Hesitates When Shifting1
- Trans Shutters When Put Into Reverse1
- While In Drive, Sometimes It Jumps Into Reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission93
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.