- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 2 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 11 days ago
2003 Ford Windstar
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Windstar wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing assembly failure3
- front right wheel fell off the car1
- NHTSA: Wheels12
- NHTSA: Tires4
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems4
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.