- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 8 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 20 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 32 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5453D
2012 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors and General Motors of Canada Company do not support cross border sales. The General Motors of Canada Customer Care Centre is the sole authorized provider of a certification confirmation letter which helps our customers identify if their vehicles meets the required USA regulatory standards necessary for importation into the USA.
Click a tab for more information.