- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 21 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 27 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
2012 GMC Acadia
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
If this occurs, driver visibility could be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »