- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #010310003Q
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: TIRES
- This bulletin contains information for the new tires that the vehicle is equipped with and that they are covered by General Motors against defects in material or workmanship under the New Vehicle Warranty (in Canada, the Base Warranty Coverage). For vehicles within this warranty period, defective tires will be replaced on a pro rata adjustment basis according to the published distance-based schedule.
Click a tab for more information.