- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #070898001B
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION ON GM DOES NOT APPROVE THE USE OF CLIPPING TO REPAIR COLLISION DAMAGE TO VEHICLES. GM HAS NOT TESTED OR VALIDATED A CLIPPED VEHICLE REPAIR; THEREFORE, GM CANNOT ENDORSE THIS TYPE OF REPAIR OR CONFIRM THE CRASH PERFORMANCE DURING A SUBSEQUENT COLLISION.
Click a tab for more information.