- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #11-08-49-001R
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO REMOVE THE TRANSPORT MODE ON MESSAGE DISPLAYED IN THE DIC DUE TO VEHICLES SHIPPED OVER LONG DISTANCES OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND CANADA.
Click a tab for more information.