- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #16-NA-232
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: SEATS
- This informational bulletin provides information on the inboard seat airbag is mounted in this area and creates a slightly different contour of the seat causing an appearance concern, and that this should be considered normal and no parts should be replaced for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.