- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #17409 (Bulletin
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- 17409 - Customer Satisfaction. Certain vehicles, that have had an engine replacement may have the wrong torque applied to front cradle-to-body bolts (M14) and front cradle stabilizer brackets-to-body bolts (M10). The Engine Replacement Service Procedure in the vehicle Service Information instructs technicians to use improper torque values when reattaching the cradle. Dealers will replace bolts (M14 and M10), verify cradle alignment and apply the correct torque to attaching bolts.
Click a tab for more information.