- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 9 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 49 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC-5374-D
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR THE CONCERN OF RECEIVING FREQUENT "OFF ROUTE" MESSAGES WHILE FOLLOWING TURN BY TURN (TBT) ROUTE NAVIGATION. THE TECHNICIAN IS PROVIDED INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESETTING THE VEHICLE COMMUNICATION INTERFACE MODULE FOR THIS CONCERN.
Click a tab for more information.