- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5679A
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary information communicates that a vehicle may be encountered with a "service park assist system" message or a rear lift gate that will not open passively. The technician is instructed to inspect connector X400 for evidence of water intrusion. The technician is instructed to replace the harness and terminals in the body side connector as needed if water intrusion or corrosion is found.
Click a tab for more information.