- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 25 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 29 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 31 days ago
GMC Recall 00100: GM/FMVSS 201/Console Cover/Armrest
1999 GMC Envoy
During a crash, the console cover could open and the cover or items stored under it could injury an occupant.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impacts." These vehicles have a console cover/armrest cam latch that could release at less than the required load of the standard.
- Dealers will replace the console latch mechanism.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.