- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 6 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 49 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 72 days ago
2003 GMC Envoy
Worst 2003 Envoy suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaky compressor1
- upper ball joint failure1
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.