- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 58 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 75 days ago
GMC Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2005 GMC Envoy
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/no 335-1120L-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp housing shape deformed distorting the assembly angle of the reflector and influenced the aiming position. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on February 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.