- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 13 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 21 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 29 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 31 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6101
2007 GMC Envoy
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are unable to receive OnStar Hands Free Calling calls and or the OnStar center is unable to perform remote services. Technician will need to push the OnStar Blue button and verify the system successfully connects to an advisor. Place an outbound personal call from the vehicle and verify it connects. Place an inbound call to the vehicle making sure to dial using the 11 digit phone number (1 + area code + number). If outbound calls can be placed and only incoming calls fail. Cycle power to the Vehicle Communication Interface Module and retest inbound call to the vehicle. If the power cycle corrects the concern and the module manufacturer is continental, replace the Vehicle Communication Interface Module. If the power cycle corrects the concern and the module manufacturer is LG, please record information from the latest version of PIC4310 and call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the concern is still present after the power cycle, please record information from the latest version of PIC4310 and call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.