- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP-4574M
2007 GMC Envoy
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from GMC for this TSB. Call your local GMC dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-4574M.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- BUICK/CHEVROLET/GMC/PONTIAC/SAAB: EXCESSIVE OIL CONSUMPTION AND/OR BLUE EXHAUST SMOKE-INVESTIGATION UPDATE. IN MOST CASES DID NOT START UNTIL THE ENGINE ACCUMULATED APPROXIMATELY 30,000 MILES OR MORE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.