- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5486
2007 GMC Envoy
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when dialing certain numbers using OnStar Hands-free Calling, the audio is distorted or has poor quality after performing the OnStar Canada Upgrade. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.