- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 29 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 30 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 41 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Savana is mechanically identical to the Chevrolet Express.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem