- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 34 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 51 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 65 days ago
GMC Recall 02063: GM/Steering Linkage Pitman Arm Nut
2003 GMC Savana
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, and a crash could occur with prior warning.
Steering — Linkages
- On certain vans with an 8,500 lb. Or 8,600 lb. Gross vehicle weight rating, the nut attaching the pitman arm to the steering linkage may not be tightened adequately resulting in a possible separation.
- Dealers will tighten the pitman arm nut to the proper specification. If the nut is missing, the dealer will install a new nut and tighten it correctly. Owner notification began December 10, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.