- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 23 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 32 days ago
GMC Recall 02063: GM/Steering Linkage Pitman Arm Nut
2003 GMC Savana
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, and a crash could occur with prior warning.
Steering — Linkages
- On certain vans with an 8,500 lb. Or 8,600 lb. Gross vehicle weight rating, the nut attaching the pitman arm to the steering linkage may not be tightened adequately resulting in a possible separation.
- Dealers will tighten the pitman arm nut to the proper specification. If the nut is missing, the dealer will install a new nut and tighten it correctly. Owner notification began December 10, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.