- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 17 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 31 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 33 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 37 days ago
GMC Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2009 GMC Savana
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Main mobility is recalling certain conversion vans built on model year 2008-2010 Chevrolet express, 2009 GMC Savana, and 2010 Ford transit connect chassis, and fitted with certain braun wheelchair lifts. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the wheelchair lift's outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Main mobility is working with braun to notify owners, and braun dealers will repair the vehicles, free of charge. Main mobility has not provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
Click a tab for more information.