- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 15 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
GMC Recall 12055: Steering Gear Pitman Shaft
2012 GMC Savana
If this condition occurs, a loss of steering could result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Pitman
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 Chevrolet express and Suburban vehicles, and GMC Savana and Yukon XL heavy duty vehicles. The steering gear pitman shaft may not have been adequately hardened and could fracture.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear and, if necessary, replace the steering gear pitman shaft. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on April 4, 2012.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.