- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 62 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 63 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 74 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 79 days ago
GMC Recall 12055: Steering Gear Pitman Shaft
2012 GMC Savana
If this condition occurs, a loss of steering could result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Pitman
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 Chevrolet express and Suburban vehicles, and GMC Savana and Yukon XL heavy duty vehicles. The steering gear pitman shaft may not have been adequately hardened and could fracture.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear and, if necessary, replace the steering gear pitman shaft. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on April 4, 2012.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.