- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 6 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 23 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 37 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 39 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 43 days ago
GMC Recall 12055: Steering Gear Pitman Shaft
2012 GMC Savana
If this condition occurs, a loss of steering could result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Pitman
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 Chevrolet express and Suburban vehicles, and GMC Savana and Yukon XL heavy duty vehicles. The steering gear pitman shaft may not have been adequately hardened and could fracture.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear and, if necessary, replace the steering gear pitman shaft. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on April 4, 2012.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.