- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #15801
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- CONDITION Certain 2010-2016 model year Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana, 2011-2013 model year Chevrolet Silverado HD, 2015-2016 model year Chevrolet Silverado HD, 2011-2012 model year GMC Sierra HD, 2015 model year GMC Sierra HD vehicles equipped with Duramax diesel engine (RPO LGH or LML) and Ambulance Upfitter or Fire Truck Upfitter (RPO YF2 or ANM), may have a condition in which the emission control system as designed will limit speed under certain conditions. The EPA has approved General Motors request to remove the emission control system speed limitations on these emergency vehicles where applicable.
Click a tab for more information.