- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 51 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA356
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to clear the codes and re-evaluate the XM radio channels to correct a condition of audio muting when listening to some Sirius XM channels but if they change channels they will find others that experience normal audio. This could be due to interference from transmitting sources outside of Sirius XM?s frequency range.
Click a tab for more information.