- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-719
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- 31170 - Service Update. Certain vehicles may have contact between the rear leaf spring shackle bolt and rear HVAC coolant lines that may rub through creating a coolant leak. This leak may cause the engine to overheat, leading to loss of propulsion or loss of HVAC performance. Dealers will replace the shackle bolt; inspect and, if necessary, replace the auxiliary heater hose.
Click a tab for more information.