- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-811
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- 31170 01 - Service Update. Certain vehicles may have contact between the rear leaf spring shackle bolt and rear HVAC coolant lines that may rub through creating a coolant leak. This leak may cause the engine to overheat, leading to loss of propulsion or loss of HVAC performance. Dealers will replace the shackle bolt; inspect and, if necessary, replace the auxiliary heater hose.
Click a tab for more information.