- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 52 days ago
GMC TSB #PI0235J
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides repair information to correct customer concerns of an exhaust leak or vibration/rattle noise at approximately 900 RPM, fuel smell/white smoke noted intermittently (usually after coming to a stop), and/or an oily substance noted on exhaust downpipe.
Click a tab for more information.