- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PI0235K
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides repair information to correct customer concerns of an exhaust leak or vibration/rattle noise at approximately 900 RPM, fuel smell/white smoke noted intermittently (usually after coming to a stop), and/or an oily substance noted on exhaust downpipe.
Click a tab for more information.