- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PI0639D
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This preliminary bulletin provides a procedure to install adhesive back stock to the electrical connector for the steering wheel position sensor, to eleminate the excessive clearance/movement that causes the connector to loose contact and turns the Service Stabilitrak message on.
Click a tab for more information.