- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP3343D
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an oil leak shortly after a cold start when extremely low ambient temperatures are present. Technician will need to clean the area of the oil leak, clean and dry the PCV hoses, and replace the oil fill cap with part number 12589430.
Click a tab for more information.