- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP3504D
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a hard start when the engine is hot. If the fuel found in the vehicle has an American Petroleum Institute specific gravity reading of 39 - 44, and the fuel sample you used for comparison has an American Petroleum Institute specific gravity reading of 30 - 39, drain the fuel system and refill with a known good diesel fuel and retest.
Click a tab for more information.