- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 52 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4836A
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that have an oil leak that appears to be from the flywheel housing cover sealing surface. The technician will need to check the for leaks at the turbo charger oil feed hole as well as for damage or porosity. Check the upper oil pan as well as the upper oil pan to flywheel housing and the upper to lower oil pan. Leaks from the oil cooler can cause damage to the oil cooler O-rings. The engine block oil gallery cup plugs can also be a cause of the leak. If the oil gallery cup plug is found to be leaking replace all 3 of them at the same time.
Click a tab for more information.