- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4864P
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have "Exhaust Fluid Low", "Exhaust Fluid Empty - Refill Now", "Exhaust Fluid Range: XXX" or "Service Exhaust Fluid - See Owners Now" on the Driver Information Center. If the technician is working on 2010 and 2011 model years campaign 11001 has now been released. Other vehicles technician will need to check the Body Control Module and the scan tool to insure the latest calibration are installed in both. Then use the scan tool to check Reductant System Data in the Engine Control Module. Ensure that all three diesel exhaust fluid level sensors are active with the diesel exhaust fluid tank level showing 100%. If the tank level is below 100% add up to 2 gallons of diesel exhaust fluid. After adding the fluid, use a scan tool to reset the reductant fluid tank level. When the reductant level warning shows "none" the diesel exhaust fluid system reset and reprogram is complete.
Click a tab for more information.