- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4942B
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:FUEL RAIL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a fuel leak or fuel odor. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes. If Diagnostic Trouble Codes are found technician should use published Service Information diagnostics first. If fuel leaks are found at the high pressure pump to fuel rail line fitting connections, technician should inspect the high pressure line fittings for misaligned lines and/or low torque of the line nuts. If leaks are found at the high pressure line fittings, technician will need to replace both lines.
Click a tab for more information.