- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 51 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5007D
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that vehicles with engine Regular Production Option Code LGH or LML may have an Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor message displayed on the Driver Information Center. Technician will need to complete the current Service Information diagnostic for any current Diagnostic Trouble Codes or symptoms found. If an Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor message is displayed with a specific Diagnostic Trouble Code, use that specific Service Information diagnostic, and repair the vehicle as necessary. If the dealer has found an Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor message with no Diagnostic Trouble Code, diagnose the condition using the current Service Information diagnosis for Diagnostic Trouble Code P20EE / P207F (P2BAD for 2012 and newer model years). After making repairs use the Service Information Document titled "Reductant Fluid Quality Test (With or without Diagnostic Trouble Codess)" to evaluate and clear the Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor Driver Information Center message.
Click a tab for more information.