- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 9 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 76 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5029F
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or engine misfire, rough idle, extended crank, or crank no start in some cases. Technician will need to perform published Service Information diagnostics. If technician finds carbon an upper engine and valve cleaning should be performed.
Click a tab for more information.