- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5110C
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of additional information while diagnosing a diagnostic trouble code P0420. Check for a possible leak in the exhaust system behind the bank one number 2 oxygen sensor. If a leak is found or there is an aftermarket utility bed or trailer hitch installed. Check for a minimum clearance of 1.5 to 2 inches of the exhaust system. Install a new clamp and torque it to 40.5 foot pounds.
Click a tab for more information.