- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5151E
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a hard start, no start, rough running, or low fuel pressure. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0087, P0088, P0191 and P128E during the inspection. If during the inspection of the fuel system contamination is found the complete fuel system will need to be cleaned and flushed. After the fuel system is cleaned out test the fuel using the latest version of PIT3173.
Click a tab for more information.