- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 51 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5163A
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about engine block of possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blow by. Technician will need to inspect the engine for Cylinder damage or scoring, An out of round cylinder bore, Dirt intrusion, and Catalytic Converter failure.
Click a tab for more information.