- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5370D
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have an “Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor” on the Driver Information Center or a diesel exhaust fluid warning lamp on or other exhaust fluid quality related concerns. Technician will inspect the diesel exhaust fluid for contamination. Technician should use Service Information for Contaminants in Diesel Exhaust Fluid Diagnosis and use special tool J26568 or EN50422 Diesel Exhaust Fluid Refractometer for fluid testing.
Click a tab for more information.