- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5507A
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- This Preliminary information communicatesIn ambient temperatures 100F (37.7 C)degrees or higher, DTCs P2635 and/or P018B may set.The vehicle may also exhibit a hesitation or stalling condition.Excessively Hot and sustained ambient temperatures over 100F (37.7 C) degrees Mainly in TX, AZ, UT, NV, CA, NM (could be any state) causingVapor buildup in fuel feed line.Customers can be advised to utilize fuels with octane levels greater than 91, Refrain from extended idleing periods if possible, park vehicles in covered garage.Replacing the fuel pump will not repare this concern.
Click a tab for more information.