- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 52 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT4376J
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician about key and theft information for Fleet Vehicles equipped with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 and converting to fleet mode. Technician will need to ensure fleet vehicles with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 should be checked to verify that the Theft Deterrent Module is in fleet mode prior to attempting to add keys.
Click a tab for more information.