- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236B
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may OnStar inoperative and Navigation/GPS/Compass issues. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B101D sym 3C and or F0. Technician will gather data using a scan tool and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. After approval technician will replace the OnStar module.
Click a tab for more information.